We accept a wide variety of dental plan providers.
San Juan Capistrano Dental Payment and Financing
Paradise Dental Practice is a family and cosmetic dental practice that provides high-quality restorative and cosmetic dental care. We focus on our patients and their needs. We provide financing options to our patients so that they can meet their financial obligations.
When you visit our office for the first time, we provide you with a dental treatment plan based on your needs. We then work with you and let you know the estimates for your dental treatment. You can then fit the treatment plan estimate into your existing budget, and if your budget falls short, we work with you to explore other financial options in order to enable you to have your required dental treatment done.
We offer CareCredit® and Careington to those patients who are in need of additional financing options. We accept most major insurance providers, major credit cards, and both cash and checks. Our knowledgeable office team can offer solutions to help you work within your budget. For our patients with dental insurance, we work hard to maximize their dental insurance benefits, and as a courtesy, we will bill their insurance provider for the received dental services.
Paradise Dental Practice provides a comprehensive estimate of fees and treatment options. We understand your financial limitations and can offer solutions to help you work within your budget. We work with you and inform you about your dental treatment options and involve you in every step. Based on your decisions, we offer flexible financing plans. So, you have a wide variety of financing options to pay for your services as shown below:
- Pay with cash or personal check or debit card.
- Pay with major credit cards. We can process a single credit card or multiple credit cards based on your choice and when needed. Patients frequently choose to use credit cards that offer popular reward benefits to pay for their treatment fees.
- Pay with CareCredit.
- We offer our patients CareCredit, North America’s leader in patient financing. CareCredit lets you begin your dental treatment right away and pay for them over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly financial budget. CareCredit works like a credit card but is exclusive to healthcare services. With no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no annual fees, CareCredit lets you pay over time and frees up your cash and credit cards for other urgent needs.
CareCredit has the following financing advantages:
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months (Additional plans may be available)
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
You can find more information and apply for CareCredit by following this link:
Paradise Dental Practice accepts the insurance providers listed below. We will work with you to maximize your benefits, and we will be happy to bill your insurance provider as a courtesy. We are on the preferred providers list for the following insurance plans:
- Access Premier
- Blue Cross® Blue Shield®
- DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental®
- First Dental Health
- Medicare PPO
- United Concordia®
We also accept payment from most PPO and indemnity plans. Please call our office to make an appointment and we will answer any questions you may have.
In-Office Savings Membership Plan
We also offer an in-office savings plan to patients without insurance. Please contact our office for more details about this plan.
For more information and to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mojgan Niktash and Dr. Abrak Etemad, our experienced dentists in San Juan Capistrano, California, please contact our office at 949-481-2121.