Paradise Dental Is Open and Prepared!
Despite the spike of COVID-19 in California, Paradise Dental Practice at San Juan Capistrano is open and ready with extreme safety pandemic measures inline with CDC and American Dental Association® guidelines. The following provides a brief safety protocols Dr. Mojgan Niktash and her staff follow to ensure your safety:
- The use of a facemask or face cloth covering is mandatory prior the entry to our office.
- Paradise Dental Practice patients are being screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entry to the office (i.e. measuring temperature and screening questions).
- Our staff is equipped with regular and KN95/N95 face masks, face shields and disposable hair caps and gowns to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We provide hand sanitizer to our patients and staff to routinely disinfect their hands.
- Paradise Dental Practice staff members are being screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering our office.
- We provide patients with a hydrogen peroxide rinse prior to any dental treatments to reduce the chance of spreading the virus.
- We have installed air purifiers with UV light to clean the office air and reduce the possibility of viral aerosols.
- We cover all dental chairs, cabinet surfaces, dental equipment and computer monitors with disposable protective covers and replace them on a regular basis after every patient.
- We provide sanitized stationaries to our patients for any paperwork.
- Our office is paperless (we use iPads and sanitize them after each use).
- Paradise Dental follows protocols set by the CDC for dental treatments during the pandemic and refers to the infection control guidelines to ensure the safety of its patients.